TRANSIT SYSTEM MANAGEMENT ELEMENT FOR SOUTHEASTERN CONNECTICUT
This report contains summary data and information on the status of transit in the Southeastern Connecticut area and makes certain recommendations for modifications utilizing low cost techniques to improve operating effectiveness, the primary objective of the Transit System Management Element process. The body of the report is divided into two sections. The first section deals with specific developments and accomplishments that occurred during Fiscal Year 1979-1980 as a result of Metropolitan Planning Organization efforts to help the Southeast Area Transit implement the transit plan. The second section is somewhat more technical and less descriptive in nature. It deals with very specific detail changes that have been made to the proposed transit system in order to increase its efficiency.
Southeastern Connecticut Regional Planning Agency139 Boswell Avenue
Norwich, CT United States 06360
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic efficiency; Implementation; Public transit; Transportation planning; Transportation system management; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00319190
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: CT-09-0015
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM