RAILWAY APPLICATIONS OF MICROPROCESSORS: A REVIEW OF THE TECHNOLOGY
This technical document presents a review of the current state of microprocessor applications in railways and contains short discussions of the technology, micro-processors viz. microcomputers, programming languages and system design, program writing, testing and documentations.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. This review was carried out by members of the British Railways R&D Division.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1981-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Information processing; Microcomputers; Microprocessors; Modems; Software
- Old TRIS Terms: Data modems; Question dt118(Az40)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053423
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 118 AZ 40
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM