CONSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION
This publication is intended as a guide and is endorsed to the State highway or transportation departments for their use in preparing their own individual construction manuals. The individual State highway or transportation department may wish to include additional material, directions, instructions, or detail to meet their respective needs or requirements. The organizational structure described and the position titles used throughout the text are typical and intended only to simplify the task of writing. Each individual department will make those modifications necessary to accommodate their particular situation.
Washington, DC USA 20001
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 172 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Highway operations; Manuals; Road construction
- Candidate Terms: Highway administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Highways; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00319167
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Jan 19 1981 12:00AM