NON-DESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION PROCEDURES. NON-DESTRUCTIVE CONTROL CHECKS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF RAILS AT THE WORKS
This report summarises and compares ultrasonic detection methods used for revealing internal flaws when new rails are being checked in the works.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1981-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Defects; Detection and identification; Inspection; Nondestructive tests; Rail (Railroads); Rail steel; Ultrasonic detectors; Ultrasonic tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rail flaw detection
- Old TRIS Terms: Question e139; Rail steel metallurgy
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053421
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: E 139/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM