CONTROL FREQUENCIES OF UIC 60 TYPE RAILS IN THE TRACK USING MANUAL ULTRASONIC METHODS
This report deals with periodic measurements for determining the sizes of cracks developing in UIC 60 type rails laid new on test sections and with control-checks in the laboratory. An empirical equation is also established permitting recommendations to be made concerning the frequency of rail controls in the track.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Chmiel, E
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Detection and identification; Inspection; Rail (Railroads); Ultrasonic tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rail flaw detection
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt124(E139); Rail inspection
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053420
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 124 E 139
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM