CONTINUOUS TRAIN CONTROL
This technical document presents the latest situation concerning the interface conditions for lines and tractive units operated in international traffic, making use of the system described in Appendix 6A to Report ORE A 46/RP 6. It cancels and replaces: Appendix 5 to Report ORE S 1005/RP 1, October 1974 and the specification contained in Appendix 6A to Report ORE 46/RP 6, October 1971.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1981-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Cab signals; Data communications; Railroad facilities; Speed control; Standardization; Telecommunications
- Old TRIS Terms: Wayside
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053419
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 123 A 46/S 1005
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM