EFFECT ON THE TRACK OF RAISING THE AXLE-LOAD FROM 20 T TO 22 T. TESTS ON THE VELIM CIRCULAR TEST TRACK WITH 22 T AXLE-LOAD
Tests at VELIM were organized jointly between the D 141 and B 142 Committees. Concerning the track, they consisted of 3 series of tests, each of 50 Mt. The present report describes these tests and gives the results obtained.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Axles; Defects; Fatigue (Mechanics); Rail (Railroads); Test tracks; Traffic counts; Train track dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Axle counting; Heavy axle loads
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question d141; Velim test track
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053416
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 141/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM