CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE COMPLIED WITH BY WAGON COMPONENTS FOR 22 T AXLE-LOAD. TESTS CARRIED OUT ON BOGIES MODIFIED ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS OF REPORTS B 142/RP 1 AND RP 3
After the three initial series of tests with an axle-load of 22 t, carried out jointly by the B 142 and D 141 Committees, a fourth series of tests covering about 60,000 km with an axle-load of 22 t was carried out at Velim on behalf of the B 142 Committee on reinforced bogies. These bogies were also submitted to stress tests on the SNCF and PKP lines. This report contains a description of these tests and presents the results obtained.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Freight cars; Test tracks; Trucks; Vehicle components; Vehicle performance; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heavy axle loads; Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question b142; Truck performance; Velim test track
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053415
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 142/RP 4
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM