UNIFICATION OF AIR-CONDITIONING AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT IN COACHES. SPECIFICATION FOR ELECTRONIC REGULATING AND CONTROL EQUIPMENT FOR COACHES
The ORE B 108 Committee has completed its standardization work by drafting the specification contained in this report, covering the requirements to be met by the electronic regulating and control equipment used in coaches.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance tests; Electric power supply; Electromagnetic interference; Electronic components; Electronic control; Oversize loads; Overvoltage; Passenger cars; Specifications; Standardization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Overloads
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b108
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053414
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 108/RP 5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM