OSCILLATION PHENOMENA IN THE TRACTION CURRENT CIRCUIT
After describing the electrical parameters of the railway line, the substations and the open-air high-voltage lines, this Technical Document deals with methods for calculating the resonance frequency of different supply systems. Current and voltage conditions and natural oscillations in a single-phase supply system are then considered. Finally, to complete the Technical Document, some examples are given for calculating the resonance frequency of the supply system.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. Compiled by the ORE Specialists Committee A 122.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Electric power supply; Electric substations; Harmonics; Railroad electrification
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt92(A122)
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053413
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT92 (A122)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM