CONTINUOUS TRAIN CONTROL. PART I--FINAL REPORT. RELIABILITY IN SERVICE OF THE CONTINUOUS TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEM DESCRIBED IN ORE A 46/RP 6, APPENDIX 6A
This report presents the results of practical experiences with the continuous train control system recommended by the ORE A 46 Committee in ORE A 46/RP 6, Appendix 6A. Practical installations in the DB, SBB and SNCF were examined and reliability data on both the DB and SBB has been collected and analysed.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Automatic train operation; Communication systems; Data collection; Failure analysis; Positive train control; Railroads; Reliability; Statistical analysis; Wayside signals
- Old TRIS Terms: Communication interfaces; Question s1005; Wayside communication systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053410
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S 1005/RP 2-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM