CARGO TANK REGISTRATION STATISTICS
This report is a presentation of the data collected by the Bureau of Motor Carrier Safety of the Federal Highway Administration under Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 177.824 (f), reporting requirements for MC 330 and MC 331 Cargo Tanks. Included in the report is the data depicted in graphical form such as pie charts, bar graphs, and linear graphs, as well as detailed listings.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Doyle, P F
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 424 p.
- TRT Terms: Building materials; Commodities; Freight traffic; Hazardous materials; Highways; Industries; Regulations; Statistics; Tanks (Containers)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00318964
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Statistical Reference File, TSC
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC RSPA-80-14 One-Time
- Files: NTIS, TSR
- Created Date: Nov 19 1980 12:00AM