EFFECTS OF FEDERAL TRANSPORTATION FUNDING POLICIES AND STRUCTURES. APPENDIX F. THE AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT AID PROGRAM: IMPLICATIONS OF A CHANGING FEDERAL AID PROGRAM
The analysis concerns the manner in which the Airport Development Aid Program (ADAP) funding provisions have affected airport development. It focuses on the implications of changing Federal shares as the act was revised for the fiscal year (FY) 1974-75 period, then again for FY 76-78. The level of Federal funding, the way in which funds are alocated, and the restrictions on their usage are also considered. This work is part of a broader study that addresses the effects of funding structures across the highway, transit, and airport modes.
- See also Appendix E, PB80-202088. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E14, PB80-202039.
University of Georgia, ExperimentGeorgia Experiment Station
Experiment, GA USA
Assistant Secretary for Policy and International AffairsDepartment of Transportation
Washington, DC USA
- Park, C Y
- Porter, A L
- Connolly, T
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Cost allocation; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Financing; Policy; State government; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Allocations; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P-10-80-16
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-70036
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 2002 12:00AM