STATISTICAL TECHNIQUES FOR THE ANALYSIS OF RELIABILITY DATA
This Technical Document presents the definitions, concepts and techniques selected by the Working Party S 1005 for the analysis of the reliability in service of the continuous train control system (ORE A 46/RP 6). These techniques are not easy to find in the literature and are of general applicability.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. This document was prepared within the scope of studies of Working Party S 1005.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Failure analysis; Mathematical models; Reliability; Service life; Statistical analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt109(S1005)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053408
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 109 (S1005)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM