EFFECTS OF FEDERAL TRANSPORTATION FUNDING POLICIES AND STRUCTURES. APPENDIX A. MASS TRANSIT
The analysis concerns the manner in which Federal funding structures affect mass transit. It focuses on the implications of categorical versus block grants, different required local matching shares, and formula versus discretionary aid programs. This work is part of a broader study that addresses the effects of funding structures across the highway, airport, and transit modes.
- See also reports dated Dec 79, PB80-197528, and PB80-197536, and Appendix B, PB80-202054. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E14, PB80-202039.
University of Georgia, ExperimentGeorgia Experiment Station
Experiment, GA USA
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Porter, A L
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Financing; Local government; Policy; Public transit; State government; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Finance; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318922
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P-10-80-11
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-70036
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 19 2002 12:00AM