IMPROVEMENT OF MATHEMATICAL MODELS FOR SIMULATION OF VEHICLE HANDLING. VOLUME 6. PROGRAMMERS' GUIDE FOR THE DRIVER MODULE
The goal of the report is to provide sufficient documentation on the DRIVER MODULE as to enable it to be altered readily, if desired.
- See also Volume 4, PB80-207095, and Volume 7, PB80-207111.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Biostatistics
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- GARROTT, R
- WILSON, D
- White, A
- SCOTT, R A
- Publication Date: 1979-12-30
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Computer programming; Degrees of freedom; Digital simulation; Feedback control; Mathematical models; Motor vehicles; Stability (Mechanics)
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318909
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-369
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01715
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 27 2002 12:00AM