IMPROVEMENT OF MATHEMATICAL MODELS FOR SIMULATION OF VEHICLE HANDLING. VOLUME 4. USERS' GUIDE FOR THE GENERAL SIMULATION
A basic goal of the project was to create an all digital simulation for vehicle handling capable of handling both open-loop and closed-loop maneuvers up to and including the limit regime. Another goal was extensive modularization, so that difficulties in possible future program development would be minimized. The simulation consists of two main parts, namely, a vehicle model called IDSFC and a general purpose driver module called DRIVER. Interfacing between the driver module and the vehicle model is handled by 3 subroutines which can be readily altered to use the driver module with different vehicle models.
- See also Volume 3, PB80-207087, and Volume 6, PB80-207103.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Biostatistics
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- GARROTT, W R
- Wilson, D L
- White, A M
- SCOTT, R A
- Publication Date: 1979-7-15
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Computer programming; Degrees of freedom; Digital simulation; Feedback control; Mathematical models; Motor vehicles; Stability (Mechanics)
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318908
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-365
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01715
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 27 2002 12:00AM