IMPROVEMENT OF MATHEMATICAL MODELS FOR SIMULATION OF VEHICLE HANDLING. VOLUME 3. TECHNICAL MANUAL FOR THE FIVE DEGREE OF FREEDOM MODELS
The volume is the Technical Manual for the Five-Degree-of-Freedom-Models and in it mathematical modelling of the vehicle is presented in detail. Information on model validation and operating costs are presented, as well as samples and analyses of simulation output.
- See also Volume 2, PB80-207079, and Volume 4, PB80-207095.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Biostatistics
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- MITCHELL, B
- SCOTT, R A
- Publication Date: 1980-3-1
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking; Computer programming; Degrees of freedom; Digital simulation; Feedback control; Mathematical models; Motor vehicles; Stability (Mechanics)
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318907
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805-364
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01715
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 27 2002 12:00AM