SUPERTANKERS AND SUPERPORTS. 1970-JUNE, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Construction and operation of supertankers and requirements for port facilities are reviewed in these reports gathered from worldwide literature surveys. Environmental aspects, offshore mooring sites, and harbor preparation are among the features investigated. (This updated bibliography contains 121 citations, 5 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 126 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Deepwater harbors; Economics; Environmental impacts; Marine terminals; Offshore moorings; Petroleum terminals; Port structures; Ports; Seaports; Ship operations; Shipbuilding; Superports; Supertankers; Surveys; Tankers; Very large crude carriers; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys (Ports); Tanker ships
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00318793
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 2002 12:00AM