ENERGY MANAGEMENT IN MUNICIPAL STREET LIGHTING
This report presents strategies to reduce the energy used in street lighting and, at the same time, reduce or stabilize the cost of street lighting to municipalities.
- Sponsored in part by Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, DC. Office of Policy Development and Research.
Massachusetts Department of Community AffairsBoston, MA United States
Department of Housing and Urban DevelopmentOffice of Policy Development and Research
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Publication Date: 1977-3-1
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Cities; Cities and towns; Costs; Decision making; Energy conservation; Lighting; Lighting systems; Municipal engineering; Street lighting; Streets
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: Massachusetts
- Old TRIS Terms: Commercial lighting; Illuminating; Protective lighting; Residential lighting
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00318750
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1981 12:00AM