OPERATION DIESEL CONSERVATION UPGRADATION OF DRIVING AND MAINTENANCE SKILLS
A plan is presented which outlines major alternatives for upgrading the skills of diesel vehicle operators and mechanics in India. The primary objective is to realize savings in fuel consumption.
Petroleum Conservation Research AssociationNew Delhi, India,
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Abilities; Diesel engines; Diesel trucks; Driver training; Drivers; Foreign; Fuel consumption; Licenses; Maintenance; Mechanics; Performance; Schools; Specialized training; Truck drivers
- Geographic Terms: India
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Energy; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00318736
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1981 12:00AM