CONDITIONS WHICH SHOULD BE COMPLIED WITH BY WAGON COMPONENTS FOR 22 T AXLELOAD. ANALYSIS AND SYNTHESIS OF THE RESULTS OF THE THREE FIRST SERIES OF TESTS WITH 22 T AXLELOAD, CARRIED OUT AT VELIM
Tests at VELIM were jointly organised by the D 141 and B 142 Committees. As far as the rolling stock was concerned, they consisted of 3 series of tests, each corresponding to approximately 60,000 km. This report describes these tests and gives the results obtained.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Freight cars; Test tracks; Test trains; Trucks; Vehicle components; Vehicle performance; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heavy axle loads; Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Question b142; Truck performance; Velim test track
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053400
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 142/RP 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM