HYBRID VEHICLE POTENTIAL ASSESSMENT. VOLUME 7: HYBRID VEHICLE REVIEW
Review of hybrid vehicles built during the past ten years or planned to be built in the near future is presented. An attempt is made to classify and analyze these vehicles to get an overall picture of their key characteristics. The review includes onroad hybrid passenger cars, trucks, vans, and buses.
- Sponosred by NASA.
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA United States 91103
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationFlight Research Center
Edwards AFB, CA United States 93523
- Leschly, K O
- Publication Date: 1979-9-30
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric automobiles; Electric buses; Energy consumption; Engines; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; Reviews; Structural design; Technology assessment; Trucks; Vans; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Engine design; Propulsion system configurations
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00318696
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-163298, CONS-4209-T1-V-7
- Contract Numbers: EM-78-I-01-4209
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1981 12:00AM