STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. STANDARDISATION OF A BOGIE WITH BUILT-IN BRAKE CYLINDER AND BRAKE-ROD ADJUSTER SUITABLE FOR S TRAFFIC
This report describes the design of a bogie with built-in brake cylinder and brake-rod adjuster suitable for S traffic, intended for an axle-load of 20 t and based on the already standardised Y 25 Cs bogie. The report contains the results of strength tests.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Air brakes; Axle load force; Brakes; Freight cars; Standardization; Trucks; Vehicle components; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heavy axle loads; Performance analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Braking systems; Question b12; Slack adjusters
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053398
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: B 12/RP 31
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM