NEAR-TERM HYBRID VEHICLE PROGRAM, PHASE 1. APPENDIX B: DESIGN TRADE-OFF STUDIES REPORT. VOLUME 3: COMPUTER PROGRAM LISTINGS
A description and listing is presented of two computer programs: Hybrid Vehicle Design Program (HYVELD) and Hybrid Vehicle Simulation Program (HYVEC). Both of the programs are modifications and extensions of similar programs developed as part of the Electric and Hybrid Vehicle System Research and Development Project.
- Prepared for JPL.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
National Aeronautics and Space Administration600 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20546
- Publication Date: 1979-10-8
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Computer programs; Development; Electric batteries; Electric power transmission; Electric vehicles; Engines; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Hybrid automobiles; Hybrid vehicles; Manual transmissions; Performance; Research; Simulation; Transmissions; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Performance prediction; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Engine design; Mechanical drive; Propulsion system configurations; Weight mass
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00318660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-163229 Final Rpt., SRD-79-134/5-APP-B-V-3
- Contract Numbers: JPL-955190
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1981 12:00AM