BOILERS AND PRESSURE VESSELS (SECOND EDITION): AN INTERNATIONAL SURVEY OF DESIGN AND APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS
This international survey covers the major regulations, design codes and approval requirements for boilers, stationary pressure vessels, and transportable pressure vessels, including road and rail tankers, and compressed gas cylinders. Specific details of the standards for individual items are not included. (Copyright (c) British Standards Institution, 1975.)
- Price to members PC$100.00.
BRITISH STANDARDS INSTITUTE2 PARK STREET
LONDON, United Kingdom W1A 2BS
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Boilers; Design standards; Exports; Foreign; Gases; Pressure vessels; Regulations; Specifications; Standards; Tank cars; Tank trucks; Tanks (Containers); Technical assistance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Gas cylinders; Requirements
- Old TRIS Terms: Boiler design
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318623
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM