CONCEPTS FOR DATA COLLECTION IN THE ARCTIC
This report identifies, describes, analyzes, and evaluates new concepts for collecting and processing data and information gathered above, on, and under sea ice and contiguous land areas of the Arctic Basin, including manned and unmanned systems of varying sizes with both short-term and long-term operations. (Author)
- Availability: Microfiche copies only.
Arctic Institute of North America3426 North Washington Boulevard
Arlington, VA USA 22201
- Hatchwell, J A
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Data collection; Data communications; Data processing; Meteorological phenomena; Oceans; Remote sensing; Sea ice; Ships; Sound transmission; Telemetry; Transmission; Underwater sound
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Ocean; Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Collection; Meteorological data; Oceanographic data; Platforms; Radio transmission; Telemeter systems; Underwater sound signals
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318596
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-70-A-02910003, ARPA Order -1783
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM