ENERGY CONSERVATION POTENTIAL OF OFF-HIGHWAY RECREATIONAL MOTOR VEHICLES. REPORT TO THE CONGRESS
The report defines the general characteristics of recreational motor vehicles; delineates industry, market and owner characteristics; examines possible fuel conservation options under alternative scenarios; estimates fuel conservation potential; and provides general recommendations for future fuel conservation programs.
Department of TransportationOffice of the Secretary of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: All terrain vehicles; Energy conservation; Fuel consumption; General aviation aircraft; Market research; Motor vehicles; Recommendations; Recreational vehicles
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00318525
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 27 2002 12:00AM