PROPAGATION OF RADIO WAVES. REPORT NO. 6 (FINAL REPORT). SUMMARY REPORT AND DESIGNERS' GUIDE
This report summarises the information experimentally obtained by the Committee ORE A 133 on radio propagation in the railway terrain, and presents it as a handbook for the prediction of radio signal strength for all the commonly found situations in railway conditions.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Communications; Radio; Transmission
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a133; Radio transmission
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053395
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 133/RP 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM