EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
The report contains a summary of procedures taken to implement an Equipment Management System using manual derived from a pooled fund study written in June 1978. The purpose is to ascertain if the manual provides sufficient information to serve as a basis for an Equipment Management System. The report explains what portions of the manual were used in the system and delineates areas of divergence.
Boise, ID USA 83707-1129
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Jump, R W
- Hutchinson, S C
- Johnson, E C
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction equipment; Cost control; Equipment; Information systems; Inventory control; Leasing; Maintenance equipment; Maintenance management; Management; Management information systems; Manuals; Preventive maintenance; Production; Production control; Scheduling; Supply; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Old TRIS Terms: Supply management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00318521
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8596
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM