AUTOMATIC WARNING OF TRACK MAINTENANCE GANGS. REPORT NO. 10--PART II. ELUCIDATIONS TO THE SPECIFICATION FOR AN AUTOMATIC TRACK GANG WARNING SYSTEM (AUROWA)
Part I of this report contains the specification for a recommended system for the automatic warning of track maintenance gangs. The second part discusses in detail the background and implications of the most important features of the specification.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Collision avoidance systems; Detectors; Fail safe systems; Maintenance of way; Maintenance personnel; Safety; Specifications; Transmission; Warning systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad construction workers
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic warning systems; Question a124; Radio transmission; Wire transmission
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053393
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: A 124/RP 10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM