EQUIPMENT OF USSR RAILWAYS
Illustrations and specifications are provided of equipment used by the Soviet Railway network. Included are electric and diesel locomotives, passenger and freight cars, track laying and maintenance equipment, automatic and remote control equipment, computer equipment, passenger station equipment, and freight handling equipment.
- Text in Russian and English.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Centralized traffic control; Diesel electric locomotives; Electric locomotives; Freight cars; Information processing; Maintenance equipment; Maintenance of way; Materials management; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Railroad terminals; Railroad trains; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Specifications
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Track maintenance equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00318484
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM