VEHICLE LATERAL CONTROL AND SWITCHING. VOLUME VI. SOFTWARE MANUAL
In this report, a description of the software developed for the VLACS project for study of AGT vehicle lateral control and switching systems is discussed. A simulation employing a ten-degree-of-freedom vehicle model for ride quality analysis and a simulation employing a three-degree-of-freedom vehicle model for lateral control studies are described. Also included is a description of the VLACS switching system analysis program.
- See also Volume 5, PB80-199771. Also available in set of 7 reports PC E99, PB80-199714.
Otis Elevator CompanyTransportation Technology Division, 11380 Smith Road
Denver, CO United States 80010
Urban Mass Transportation AdministrationOffice of Tech Development & Deployment, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Fry, C M
- McHugh, T
- Publication Date: 1980-3
- Pagination: 323 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated guideway transit; Automatic control; Computer programs; Degrees of freedom; Guideways; Rapid transit; Ride quality; Steering; Structural design; Switching; Urban transportation; Weight
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Switches
- Old TRIS Terms: Guideway design; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00318463
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OTIS-TTD-VLACS-054 Final Rpt., UMTA-IT-06-0156-79-7
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-70088
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 8 1982 12:00AM