MOTIVORIENTIERTE ASPEKTE DER VERKEHRSPSYCHOLOGIE (MOTIVATIONAL ASPECTS OF TRAFFIC PSYCHOLOGY)
The starting point is the question of the significance of the motivation for driving, driving behavior, and driving safety. The authors point out, in particular, that the knowledge of the strength of individual motivation does not permit predictions to be made especially of driving behavior if their functional significance with respect to the personality as a whole is not taken into consideration. Although the literature evaluated in this study does not imply any conclusions with respect to directly applicable measures for the improvement of traffic safety, the authors point out approaches which should be paid attention to in future research preparation and planning in the fields of traffic education as well as traffic information and publicity.
- Text in German, abstract in English. Pub. in Unfall- und Sicherheitsforschung Strassenverkehr, heft 7, 1977. Sponsored in part by Bundesanstalt fuer Strassenwesen, Cologne (Germany, F.R.).
Technical University of MunichArcisstrabe 21
FG Computational Mechanics
D-80333 Munich, Germany
fuer Psychologie.*Bundesanstalt fuer,
Strassenwesen, Cologne (Germany, F.R.).,
- Hoyos, C G
- Pupka, M V
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Drivers; Education; Motivation; Traffic safety
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00318436
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM