TECHNICAL REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION; A BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1979
This bibliography cites those technical reports published by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) during 1979. It serves as a supplement to previously published bibliographies covering the years 1967 through 1978. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- See also report dated May 79, PB-298 933.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Education; Highway safety; Manual safety belts; Research; Safety engineering; Tires; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00318431
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-40 Bibliog., DOT-HS-805 313
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 8 1981 12:00AM