EFFECTS OF FEDERAL TRANSPORTATION FUNDING POLICIES AND STRUCTURES. FINAL REPORT (APPENDIX A THROUGH F)
The study focuses on the effects of Federal funding policies and structures of transportation investment. Several recent policy developments in highways, airports, and transit were analyzed toward this end. Procedurally, the work progressed by performing six discrete transportation analyses and then drawing together insights gained from these to suggest basic funding principles. These principles are then investigated through interviews on the 1978 Surface Transportation Act with 21 transportation professionals.
- See also report dated Dec 79, PB80-197536. Prepared in cooperation with Pennsylvania State Univ., University Park.
University of Georgia, ExperimentGeorgia Experiment Station
Experiment, GA USA
Asst Secretary for Policy & International Affairs400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Porter, A L
- Park, C Y
- REES, L P
- Connolly, T
- Rao, S
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 329 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Finance; Financing; Government funding; Highways; Investments; Local government; Policy; Public transit; Rapid transit; State government; Surveys; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Finance; Policy; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00318428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-P-10-80-09 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-70036
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1981 12:00AM