ELECTRONICS TEST STATION (VIENNA-ARSENAL). ACTIVITIES OF THE ELECTRONICS TEST STATION DURING 1979 (FROM 1.1.1979 UNTIL 31.12.1979)
This report represents a short general view of the activities of the Electronics Test Station at Vienna Arsenal in the fields of data transmission and modem testing and in particular electronic operating safety for automatic warning systems for track gangs and finally structural studies of telephone networks.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. This report is only for internal use by the Railway Administrations.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Collision avoidance systems; Data communications; Electronic components; Electronic equipment; Electronics; Information processing; Maintenance of way; Maintenance personnel; Modems; Reliability; Safety equipment; Telephone equipment; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Railroad construction workers
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic warning systems; Data modems; Electronic safety devices; Electronic tests; Question az32
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00053389
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 32/RP 12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM