LINEAMIENTOS DEL PROCESO DE PLANIFICACION DEL TRANSPORTE VIAL (OUTLINE OF THE HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING PROCESS)
An effective highway transportation planning process is the basis for, and is a necessary continuous part of efficient highway transportation management. This series of manuals and accompanying computer programs were developed to provide guidelines for establishing a system and the basic data collection programs and analysis that are a necessary beginning for accomplishing such a planning process. The following manuals are included: (1) Outline of the Highway Transportation Planning Process (2) Guide for a Manual of Instructions for Road Inventory (3) Guide for a Manual of Instructions for Traffic Surveys (4) Guide for a Functional Classification of Highways (5) Guide for a Manual for Highway Adequacy Rating and (6) Measuring Highway Improvement Needs and Priority Analysis.
- Text in Spanish. See also English version, PB80-196389. For system on magnetic tape, see PB80-196397.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Litz, L E
- Toillion, D
- Cutrell, J
- Hall, R
- Rutledge, B
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 370 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Guidelines; Highway planning; Highway traffic; Highway transportation; Highways; Inventory; Manuals; Regional planning; Roads; Routes; Rural areas; Traffic engineering; Traffic surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00318415
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 8 2003 12:00AM