REPORT OF THE GOVERNOR'S TASK FORCE COMMITTEE ON HYDROGEN ENERGY
The report describes different aspects of the large scale use of hydrogen as an energy carrier, and their importance to New Mexico. The contents are as follows: Supporting research with respect to the hydrogen economy; Production; Transport; Storage; Utilization; Environment; Safety; System integration.
New Mexico Governor's Energy Task ForceSante Fe, NM United States
- Publication Date: 1975-6-12
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Charts; Electrolysis; Energy; Energy resources; Energy storage systems; Environmental impacts; Freight transportation; Fuels; Hydrogen; Manufacturing; Pollution control; Safety; Thermochemistry; Transportation; Utilization; Water
- Geographic Terms: New Mexico
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Energy transportation; Process charting; Recirculation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318357
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM