ASSESSMENT OF NATIONAL USE, CHOICE AND FUTURE PREFERENCE TOWARD THE AUTOMOBILE AND OTHER MODES OF TRANSPORTATION. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The document summarizes a final report which presents both a comprehensive evaluation of current nationwide patterns of household motor vehicle ownership and travel behavior, and insights into expected future household travel responses to changes in the demographic, transportation and energy environments.
- Also available in set of 5 reports PC E18, PB80-204167.
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
National Science FoundationDivision of Policy and Analysis, 1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile travel; Automobiles; Data collection; Demographics; Energy conservation; Evaluation; Fuel consumption; Households; Mode choice; Surveys; Transportation; Travel patterns
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Modal selection
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00318356
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/PRA-7716108/4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C-PRA77-16108
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM