MEASUREMENT OF INTERFERENCE IN RAILWAY SUB-STATION FILTER INSTALLATIONS AND TRACK CIRCUITS CAUSED BY TRACTION VEHICLES WITH CHOPPERS
The measurements on the CSD railway test circuit were made for the following purpose: 1) to check the impedances of overhead line and sub-station at which the traction vehicle chopper works, 2) to identify the influence of the railway sub-station filter on the interference currents measured at the sub-station, and 3) to identify the degree of risk for the track circuit, when the working frequencies of the chopper and track circuit are identical.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. Prepared by the ORE Specialists Committee A 122 "Application of Thyristors on the railways".
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Choppers (Electricity); Electric locomotives; Electric substations; Insulation systems; Interference; Joints (Engineering); Short circuits; Track circuits
- Identifier Terms: Ceske drahy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Insulated joints
- Old TRIS Terms: Choppers; Question dt64 (A122)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053383
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 64 (A 122)E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM