VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION DURING 1979
This report briefly describes the activities of the Vienna Arsenal vehicle testing station during 1979. Passenger coaches and tractive units were tested for the owner railways and for manufacturers. Two series of tests were also carried out as a continuation of the work of the ORE B 26 Specialists Committee. In addition to a series of ATP tests, investigations were also undertaken for third parties on an auxiliary power unit, and cold starting tests were carried out on motor car engines.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Braking; Cold weather; Heat insulating materials; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; Locomotives; Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Test facilities
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az30
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053382
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 30/RP 20
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM