ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT APPRAISAL RELATED TO THE RENEWAL OF MATERIALS LICENSE SNM-1265 FOR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF SPENT FUEL: MORRIS OPERATION, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY. DOCKET NO. 70-1308
An Environmental Impact Appraisal for General Electric Company related to the renewal of Material License No. SNM-1265, Docket 70-1308, for a period of twenty (20) years has been prepared by the Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards. The license authorizes GE to receive, possess, store and transfer spent nuclear fuel at the General Electric Company Morris Operation (Morris Operation) near Morris, Illinois. This environmental impact appraisal discusses the environmental impacts of the proposed licensing action, and includes: a description of the proposed action, a summary of the probable impact of the proposed action on the environment, and the basis for the conclusion that no environmental impact statement need be prepared.
Nuclear Regulatory CommissionOffice of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards
Washington, DC USA 20555
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy; Environmental impacts; Handling and storage; Licenses; Nuclear fuels; Radioactive materials; Radioactive materials; Regulations; Storage facilities; Traffic; Transportation; Wastes
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy transportation; Government regulations; Waste materials traffic
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318291
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1980 12:00AM