DEVELOPMENT OF THE S1002 WHEEL PROFILE ON THE DB NETWORK
During the period 1970 to 1976 contours were taken of the wheel profiles of intercity coaches used primarily on DB main lines. By means of these contours it is possible to see how wear develops and ascertain its effect on riding.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger cars; Railroad cars; Riding qualities; Stability (Mechanics); Statistical analysis; Wear; Wheels; Wheelsets (Railroads)
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Uncontrolled Terms: Wheel profiles
- Old TRIS Terms: Question dt81 (C116); Riding stability; Wheel contours
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053379
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 81 (C116)E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM