STATISTICAL DISTRIBUTION OF AXLE-LOADS AND STRESSES IN RAILWAY BRIDGES. FINAL REPORT
The report describes the results of the theoretical and experimental studies concerning the dynamic loading of railway bridges under traffic. Statistical processing of the results made it possible to establish railway bridge load spectra and derive methods for dimensioning steel railway bridges to traffic load fatigue. The study was supplemented by tests with bridges at speeds up to 250 km/h. The individual parameters were considered in detail.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Bridge engineering; Bridges; Dynamic loads; Fatigue (Mechanics); High speed rail; Statistical analysis; Stresses; Structural analysis; Structural tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bridge structures; Fatigue life
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Bridge stresses; Question d128
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053376
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: D 128/RP 10
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM