NON-DESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION PROCEDURES. TERMINOLOGY OF NON-DESTRUCTIVE MATERIAL TESTING
This report contains a trilingual terminology concerning material defects, ultrasonic annd magnetoscopic testing by the E 139 Specialists Committee.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Dictionaries; Flaw detection; Inspection; Materials science; Nondestructive tests; Ultrasonic tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Magnetic flaw detection; Question e139
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053374
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: E 139/RP 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 6 1981 12:00AM