SHIPBORNE CONTAINERS AND CONTAINERIZATION. 1972-APRIL, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Shipborne container design and containerization utilization are investigated in these reports gathered from worldwide literature. Military and merchant ship logistics relative to containers, containership motion and maneuverability, and onboard/offboard loading requirements are among parameters studied. (This updated bibliography contains 130 abstracts, 19 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Cargo ships; Container handling; Container utilization; Containerization; Containers; Containerships; Design; Freight transportation; Logistics; Operations; Standardization; Unitized cargo
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Container design; Container operations; Containerizing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00318109
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM