CITIZEN PARTICIPATION IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT. 1974-1978 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
This bibliography contains citations discussing administration of health care, water resources, human services, coastal zones, community affairs, recreational facilities, criminal justice and crime prevention programs, economic advancement, roads and traffic control, communications, regional transportation, and public policies.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; City planning; Coastal zone management; Communications; Communities; Decision making; Education; Environmental impacts; Health; Highways; Housing; Housings; Interest groups; Law enforcement; Local government; Management; Participatory management; Planning; Policy; Public health; Public opinion; Public participation; Public relations; Quality of life; Recreational facilities; Regional transportation; Schools; Service agencies; Social factors; Social service; Standard of living; Traffic control; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban development; Water resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Social welfare
- Old TRIS Terms: Participative management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Security and Emergencies; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00318095
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM