PLYWOOD RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS. 1977-FEBRUARY, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
The bibliography covers worldwide engineering research on various aspects of plywood, such as panels, wood preservatives, laminates, drying, cutting, structural properties, bonding, fire resistant coatings, marketing, and international trade. A few reports are cited on the associated pollution from the plywood industry. Wood finishes, maintenance, standards, surveys, and utilization for forest economics are included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Bibliographies; Bonding; Building materials; Coatings; Cutting; Drying; Economic development; Economics; Fire resistance; Fire resistant coatings; Forests; International trade; Laminates; Lumber; Maintenance; Marketing; Panels; Patents; Plywood; Pollution; Shear strength; Standards; Structural analysis; Wood preservatives
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural properties
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; I34: Steels and Metals;
- Accession Number: 00318090
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM