PLYWOOD RESEARCH AND APPLICATIONS. 1964-FEBRUARY, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The bibliography of Government-sponsored research covers various aspects of plywood, such as panels, wood preservatives, laminates, drying, cutting, structural properties, bonding, fire resistant coatings, marketing, and international trade. A few reports are cited on the associated pollution from the plywood industry. Wood finishes, maintenance, standards, surveys, and utilization for forest economics are included.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1980-4
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Bonding; Building materials; Coatings; Cutting; Drying; Economic development; Fire resistance; Fire resistant coatings; International trade; Laminates; Lumber; Maintenance; Marketing; Panels; Patents; Plywood; Pollution; Shear strength; Standards; Structural analysis; Wood preservatives; Wood products
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural properties
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00318089
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM